The Shiatsu College’s famously popular Residential hopes to return for 2022 and we’re already planning a new timetable of delights! We will be offering a variety of workshops from Shiatsu College teachers and founders. To give you some idea – previous workshops have included:
- Shiatsu Communication and Touch – Cliff Andrews
- The Three Stars – Nicola Ley
- Exploring the 5 Elements with Clean Language – Nick Pole
- Awakening the Spine: Masunaga meets Scaravelli – Annie Cryar and Cat Westwood
- Integrating the Threads into Personal Practice – Debbie Collins
- The Still and Moving Witness – Celia Little
- Working with Archetypes and Metaphors – Mark Barwell
- Exploring the Girdle Vessel – Hannah Mackay
- Qigong to Start the Day – Catherine Burnett
- Consolidation and Practice – Anne Palmer
The Residential is open to all College students – whichever year of training you’re taking – as well as all past Graduates. There are a limited number of places at the venue so early booking is advised!
Tuition is FREE, the cost of £360 covers full board and accommodation plus a small admin fee. So come and join us – meet and exchange with your peers and teachers from around the country – and take your Shiatsu to a new level!!
Previous venues have included Oxon Hoath Manor (picture above) – for next year we are hoping to be at Rydal Hall, in the beautiful Lake District, for April 1st – 4th 2022 – watch this space!