The Shiatsu College’s famously popular Residential returns for 2022 and we’re already planning a new timetable of delights! We will be continuing with the revamped format and will be offering a variety of workshops from Shiatsu College teachers and founders. Workshops included:
- Shiatsu Communication and Touch – Cliff Andrews
- The Three Stars – Nicola Ley
- Exploring the 5 Elements with Clean Language – Nick Pole
- Awakening the Spine: Masunaga meets Scaravelli – Annie Cryar and Cat Westwood
- Integrating the Threads into Personal Practice – Debbie Collins
- The Still and Moving Witness – Celia Little
- Working with Archetypes and Metaphors – Mark Barwell
- Exploring the Girdle Vessel – Hannah Mackay
- Qigong to Start the Day – Catherine Burnett
- Consolidation and Practice – Anne Palmer
The Residential is open to all College students – whichever year of training you’re taking – as well as all past Graduates. There are a limited number of places at the venue so early booking is advised!
Tuition is FREE, the cost of £339 covers full board and accommodation plus a small admin fee. So come and join us – meet and exchange with your peers and teachers from around the country – and take your Shiatsu to a new level!!
Previous venues include Oxon Hoath, Gaunts House and we are in the process of deciding on the location for April 2022 – watch this space!