“I like the way that it’s fun learning such a complicated material. Each assignment was a step forward, and even though it will take time to learn all this new language, this course makes it easy and possible!” Maria, Norwich
The course teaches Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology (AP&P) of all body systems. This unique course references both the traditional western AP&P model and emphasises the knowledge needed for energy workers: the cellular matrix, the connective tissue as a communication system and more. It is delivered via online learning and, where applicable, consolidation in class time. This course is part of the Level 4 Shiatsu Diploma in Shiatsu (RQF) but can also be taken as a stand-alone course.
- Open to beginners and any complementary therapists or interested practitioners from linked modalities (Yoga, Qigong etc)
- Creative and engaged learning – interactive forum discussions, shared learning, quizzes, video and audio links
- ‘Try before you buy’ and flexible study in your own time
- Fully insurable by the complementary therapy industry’s major insurers.
What will I learn?
- AP&P of the body systems; skeletal, muscular, cells and respiratory, nervous, senses, lymphatic, digestive, cardio, endocrine, reproductive, urinary
- How the systems interrelate – a holistic approach
Each module starts with an Overview giving clear learning outcomes; links to information support your learning, you are assessed via quizzes and assignments
Full cost: £679
40% reduction for:
- Graduates and students of the Qigong and Meridian Yoga teacher training programmes
- Shiatsu Society Members only – Shiatsu Practitioners who want to become Shiatsu Society Teachers
Cost with 40% reduction: £485
All fees can be paid in with an initial , non refundable 20% deposit and instalments.
£679 – deposit = £135. A further 4 payments of £136 can be spread throughout the next 4 months.
£485 – deposit = £97. A further 4 payments of £97 can be spread throughout the next 4 months.
Please go to https://www.shiatsucollege.co.uk/courses/certificate-in-education-and-training-rqf-level-4/ for Pay Pal link
For those who would like only to take the Anatomy component, the fee for individuals is £240
For schools, we have a sliding scale of reduced fees for block bookings. Please contact Annie Cryar for more information.
Find out more
We encourage you to ‘try before you buy’ so you can gain temporary enrolment for free and browse through the course. Please contact 07722868397 or use our contact form and select Hastings.